FAQ - Yahoo Audio Recorder
1. Is there a free trial of Yahoo Audio Recorder?
Of course, there is. You could free download the setup file on our website and install it on your PC to test recording yahoo messenger, The free-trial version could only record 2 minutes each time and you could register with the license code to get full functions.
2. What's the difference between the free trial version and the full version?
The free trial version and the full version have no difference except the two minutes recording limitation.
3. How long is the license code valid? Will it be invalid one day?
Of course not. You will possess the program forever and its regcode, once you purchased the program. And the keycode is valid for ever. If you lost it, please feel free to contact us.
4. Does the program only supports recording streaming audios? What's about local music files?
The program could be used to recording online playing music and local music both.
5. Could I need to save the recording file manually?
Certainly not, Yahoo Audio Recorder will save your recording files automatically after finishing your recording.
6. Can I record my talking and some music at the same time?
You can surely do that.
7. How to record conversation on Yahoo Messenger?
When somebody is talking with you, launch the Yahoo Audio Recorder, and then click "Start Record Audio". Please click "Stop Record Audio" if you finish your conversation. Then the recording is saved as MP3.
Ready to try or buy?
|Buy Camersoft Yahoo Audio Recorder||Download Yahoo Audio Recorder|